Do I get an exemption if I had a child that was born or died during the year?
(Revised November 2012)

Yes, as long as you would have otherwise been entitled to claim the child as an exemption, the child who was born or died during the year is considered to live with you the entire year.

FAQ Menu

To contact us or return to a different page, use the links on the left hand side of this page.